Site operator in the sense of § 5 TMG:
DBH Dämmstoff-Vertriebsgruppe GmbH
Rosenstraße 3 · 97318 Kitzingen
Phone: +49 (0)9321 / 9243415
Fax: +49 (0)9321 / 9243425
Commercial register: Register court: district court (Amtsgericht) Würzburg, register number: HRB 10557
Managing direction authorised to represent: Christian Sälzer
VAT ID pursuant to § 27 a VAT act: DE128788245
Responsible for content pursuant to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Christian Sälzer (for address, see above)
Image documentation: own picture material, Fotolia (http://de.fotolia.com/)
Data Privacy Statement
We, DBH Dämmstoff-Vertriebsgruppe GmbH, are happy about your visit to our website and your interest in our company. Protection of personal data is important to us. Personal data are individual data about personal or factual situations of a determined or determinable person. This includes information such as the civil name, address, phone number and date of birth.
Since these data enjoy particular protection, they are only collected at the scope that is technically required. Below, we show what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used.
Our data privacy practice is in harmony with the rules of the Federal Data Privacy Act (BDSG) and the telemedia act (TMG). We will only collect, process and store your personal data for processing of requests and poss. processing orders/contracts. Only if you have consented to this separately will your data also be used for further purposes specifically determined in the consent, e.g. for information on offers by newsletter, etc.
- Responsible office in the sense of § 13 para. 1 TMG / § 3 para. 7 BDSG: the office responsible for data privacy matters is: DBH Dämmstoff-Vertriebsgruppe GmbH • Rosenstraße 3 · 97318 Kitzingen · E-Mail: email@example.com · Fax: +49 (0)9321 / 9243425
- Anonymous / pseudonymised use of the website: You may generally visit our website without indicating any personal data. Pseudonymised user data are not combined with the data of the pseudonym user. Pseudonym user profiles are not drawn up.
- Special functions of the website: Our website offers various functions that, if used, will lead to personal information being collected, processed and saved by us. Below, we will explain what is happening with these data:
Contact form: The data collected via our contact form are only used for processing of requests received via the contact form. After processing of the request, the collected data will be deleted within six months.
Login-area: On our website, you may use a separate login area. If you have forgotten your password or user name for this area, you can have these data sent to you again after entering your contact data (email address). The usage data arising in the scope of the login area are collected by us for fighting abuse and removing interferences or for maintenance of function. Use for any other purposes or passing on of any data to third parties shall not take place. The data collected in the scope of the function "I forgot my user name or password" will only be used for sending out forgotten credentials again.
- Data forwarding/purpose: We shall only pass on personal information to third parties where this is required for us to meet our contractual obligations and specifically for processing a closed contract. If you provide us with personal information in the scope of consent, this information will only be used for the purpose underlying the consent that you have given in advance. We will only save your personal information for as long as necessary for the intended purpose of the data collection or prescribed by law. Your interests worthy of protection are considered pursuant to the statutory provisions. You may request information on the data saved about you from the responsible office. Forwarding of personal information to third parties shall not take place except for the purposes of contract and payment processing named.
- Statistic evaluation of the visitors to this website: We collect, process and save the following data when this website or individual files from the website are called: IP-address, website from which the file was called, name of the file, date and time of the call, transferred data volume and report on the success of the call ("web log"). We use these access data solely in non-personalised form for continuous improvement of our online offer and for statistical purposes.
Google-Apis: Our website uses Google APIs from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter: Google). This is a program interface provided by Google. This permits submission of data, such as specifically the IP address, to Google in the scope of use. You may prevent the recording and forwarding of personal data (specifically your IP address) to Google and processing of these data by Google by deactivating the execution of Java-Script in your browser or installing a tool such as 'NoScript'.
gstatic: Our website loads Java-Script code from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter: Google). If you have activated Java-Script in your browser and not installed any Java-Script blocker, your browser may submit personal data to Google. We do not know what data Google links to the data received and what purposes Google uses these data for. To prevent the execution of Java-Script code by Google as a whole, you can install a Java-Script blocker (e.g. www.noscript.net).
- Data safety and data privacy, communication by email: Your personal information is saved while taking all technical and organisational measures to keep them inaccessible to third parties. Complete data privacy cannot be warranted by us for communication by email, so we recommend not mailing information with a high demand to secrecy.
- Revocation of consent – data information and change requests – deletion and locking of data: According to the Federal Privacy act, you have a right to free information about your saved data and possibly a right to correction, locking or deletion of these data. Your data will then be deleted unless this is prevented by statutory rules. You may revoke any consent granted to us for use of your personal information at any time. Information, deletion and correction wishes regarding your data, as well as suggestions, can be sent to the following address at any time: DBH Dämmstoff-Vertriebsgruppe GmbH, Rosenstraße 3 · 97318 Kitzingen · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org · Fax: +49 (0)9321 / 9243425
© IT-Recht-Kanzlei DURY – www.dury.de
© Website-Check GmbH - www.website-check.de